First-time shoppers often stop by the Statesboro Convention & Visitors Bureau on the Blue Mile to satisfy their cheese straw or kettle corn cravings, but they are pleasantly surprised when they see we offer so much more. Our gift shop is also stocked with locally made products and Statesboro swag that you can’t find anywhere else in town!
Want to stress less this Christmas? Shop local! Forget lengthy lines, crowded parking lots and online delivery delays, and support Statesboro’s local economy. Whether you’re gathering with friends and family or sending gifts to Boro-loving folks far away, we can help you find the perfect gift for everyone this year.
Check out the list below
for our top picks:
1. Statesboro Village – Light up your holiday with your own miniature, ceramic Averitt Center for the Arts, City Hall, or Bulloch County Courthouse! These beautifully made buildings are Statesboro landmarks that can be kept and treasured for generations.
2. Bulloch County Travel Mug – Whether you like your beverages hot or cold, travel comfortably with this classic black travel mug, etched in silver with the iconic Bulloch County Courthouse.
3. Statesboro T-Shirts – You’ve seen them around town, now get one for your Boro buddies! Pick your favorite from nine exclusive styles in sizes XS – 3XL.
4. Fox & Hound K9 Candles – These candles uniquely represent Statesboro’s K9 officers and Fox & Hound donates a portion of all sales to the Georgia Police K9 Foundation. This is a gift that gives back!
5. The Real Housewives of Statesboro Coffee Mug — These are oversized and the perfect gift for anyone who can’t get enough of these popular shows.
6. The City that Soars Print – A must for “True Blue” lovers of Statesboro, this print captures iconic buildings and landmarks in a modern style perfect for framing.
7. Made in the Boro Goodies – Cork’s Kettle Corn, Kim’s Cheese Straws, and Braswell’s products are hot sellers all year round, but they are even more popular during the holidays as stocking stuffers and gift basket items. Get yours while supplies last!
8. Homegrown Trading Post Soap – These hand crafted goat’s milk soaps come in a wide variety of scents and are the perfect gift for someone who prefers things all natural.
9. Statesboro Happy Holidays Flour Sack Towel – These cute towels are perfect for entertaining this season and a great present for gift swap parties!
10. Statesboro Rocks Glass – These heavy glasses are deep carved using a sandblast method and can be purchased individually or in discounted sets. Cheers!
We hope you stop and shop with us this holiday season, but we also encourage you to support other local businesses throughout Bulloch County. These businesses give our community vibrancy and charm. Let’s make sure they have a great holiday season, too!